IOSH Managing Safely Training - Requalification (1 Day Course)
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind, knowing that your staff have had refresher training and are up to date with their safety and health knowledge
- Very little 'downtime' - the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning - the course materials have been piloted to make sure they work in practice
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
Who Should Attend?
The one-day course is for delegates who have previously completed the full Managing Safely course and wish to refresh their knowledge on the key parts of the full Managing Safely course by relating them to a plan-do-check-act safety and health management system, with leadership at the heart of it all and who wish to requalify their certificate.
This course is designed to refresh the knowledge of people who have attended IOSH Managing Safely in the past three years.
- Refresh the knowledge acquired during IOSH Managing Safely
- Review the changes in legislation and the impact on your organisation Key topics in the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course
- Detail where there have been changes in relevant good practice, guidance and legislation within the last three years
- Revise key management responsibilities from the Managing Safely course.
1 Day (Time: 09:30 to 16:30)
Course Dates and Prices
£90 per person
Smithfield Training Room, Antur Gwy, Builth Wells
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Certificate.
Refresher Period - 3 Years (1 Day Refresher)
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here