IOSH Leading Safely Training (1 Day)
Leading Safely gives anyone with leadership responsibility the practical knowledge and the strategic solutions for sustainable business advantage through good safety and health practice.
Who Should Attend?
The IOSH Leading Safely course is aimed at Directors, Senior Executives, Senior Managers and anyone else with leadership responsibility.
The course covers:
- safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- the responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- what effective safety and health leadership looks like
- how to get things right
- how leaders can make improvements
- the benefits of effective safety
- Online diagnostic questionnaire on your safety and health leadership behaviours
- Personalised report based on your responses, including practical recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make
- Case study review, tailored to your needs and industry
- Plan, Do, Check and Act HSMS and integration into business systems
- Assessment is completion of a personal commitment- a set of actions to take following the recommendations in your report.
1 Day (Time: 09:30 to 16:30)
Course Dates and Prices
|Cost: £165 per person|
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Leading Safely Certificate.
Refresher Period - 3 Years (1 Day Refresher)
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here