Mental Health First Aid Training - Adults
Raising awareness around mental health in Adults and reduce stigma. Boost knowledge and skills in dealing with mental health and promote early intervention.
Provide a greater understanding of Adult Mental Health
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working or living with adults with mental health issues.
To recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health and provide help on a First Aid basis.
- Mental Health problems in adults
- First aid for depression and suicide crisis
- Anxiety disorders, eating disorders and self-harm
- Psychosis, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Substance abuse
- Mental Health First Aid action plan
2 Days (Time: 09:30 to 16:30)
Course Dates and Prices
£110 per person
There is no formal assessment for this course but delegates must complete all sections of the course.
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here