Mental Health First Aid Training - Youth
Raising awareness around mental health in youth and reduce stigma. Boost knowledge and skills in dealing with mental health and promote early intervention.
Provide a greater understanding of Youth Mental Health
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working or living with young people or vulnerable young people.
To Improve Awareness of Mental Health problems in young people in all situations.
- Mental Health problems in young people
- Depression in young people
- Anxiety disorder in young people
- Psychosis in young people
- Substance misuse in young people
- Eating disorders in young people
- Non-suicidal self-injury
- Mental Health First Aid action plan.
2 Days (Time: 09:30 to 16:30)
Course Dates and Prices
£110 per person
26/03/2019 - 27/03/2019
Irfon Training Room, Antur Gwy, Builth Wells
26/11/2019 - 27/11/2019
Cabin Training Room, County Hall, Llandrindod Wells
There is no formal assessment for this course but delegates must complete all sections of the course.
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here