Stress Resilience and Wellbeing Training
Powys County Council is investing in a number of wellbeing programmes and has developed this course to increase staff's knowledge and understanding about stress in order to help them to build resilience.
Who Should Attend?
Any individual wishing to gain a greater understanding of stress through exploring a range of techniques designed to help them to identify and manage stress in themselves and others and to build greater resilience for the future.
- Increase awareness of the impact of stress on the body if not managed
- Identify the financial implications of stress related sickness absence
- Practice techniques to help deal with stress and improve resilience and wellbeing
- Understand what causes stress
- Understand the difference between pressure and stress
- Identify the triggers
- Explore a range of techniques to help develop resilience and improve individual wellbeing
1 Day (Time: 09:30 to 16:30)
Course Dates and Prices
Please contact email@example.com