NHSS 12D Traffic Management Training
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone involved in installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management systems on rural and urban roads.
Modules available for 12D are:
- T1 - Mobile Works
- T2 - Temporary Traffic Management, covering 2-way traffic lights and stop/go
- T3 - Low speed dual carriageways
- T4 - Convoy Works
- T5 - Multi-phase traffic signals
- T6 - Supervisory responsibilities
- T7 - Manager responsibilities
Course Dates and Prices
Please contact email@example.com
T1/T2 - £490pp / T1/T2 Refresher - £130pp / T6 - £200pp
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here