NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

Complain about unsafe food

If you have a complaint in about food safety, please contact our team. We will find out about the complaint and can tell you what action we can take on your behalf.Image of some tomatoes

What we will Investigate

We can investigate cases of:

  • food that is not fit to eat
  • foreign objects in food

If you find a problem with a product please make sure you keep all the food and packaging, avoid handling the product more than you have to and get in touch with us as soon as you can.

We can also investigate complaints about unhygienic practices or standards in food premises, so please report any poor hygiene you've seen in food outlets or any food poisoning you think was caused by food from a restaurant or food outlet.

You can also report other illegal practices such as illegal slaughter of animals for food.

Report unsafe food Report unsafe food




  • Email:
  • Phone: 01597 827467
  • Address: Environmental Health, The Gwalia, Ithon Road, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 6AA

This service offers a callback facility.


Feedback about a page here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon