How do I complain about noise?

Complaints can be made to Environmental Health in the following ways:

  • Online
  • in person at our offices
  • by telephone
  • by letter
  • by e-mail.

Your complaint should include the following information:

  • Your name and address and (where possible) a daytime phone number.
  • The address (or site) where the noise is coming from and the type of noise.
  • When the noise occurs and how long for.
  • How the noise affects you (e.g. stops you from sleeping).
  • Anything you have done to try and deal with the problem (e.g. speaking to the person making the noise).
  • Any information on landlord details [if relevant].

We won't tell anyone who made the complaint.




  • Email:
  • Phone: 01597 827467
  • Address: Environmental Health, The Gwalia, Ithon Road, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 6AA

This service offers a callback facility.


Feedback about a page here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon