If you've been sent an invoice, you can pay it here using any of the ways described below. You can pay us for other things by following other links on this page.
|Not paying an invoice? This page is only for invoices - see our 'Pay' section for other payments.|
Pay Online here
You can pay by debit/credit card via our automated 24 hr payment line. Make sure that you have your invoice and credit/debit card with you when you call.
Phone: 03300 889 578
Direct Debit for regular invoices
If you often receive invoices from us for the same type of thing, you can elect to have all future invoices paid by direct debit. You cannot pay any existing invoices, and you cannot pay in instalments.
If you have previously set up a standing order for this, please cancel it with your bank so that you don't pay twice.
How it works:
- You print off the
form and return it to the address stated on the form. Make sure you sign it and that you don't confuse the Customer Number with the invoice number. An advice number is on the form if you need.
- We process it and send it to the bank or building society.
- The next time we have an invoice for you, we will send it to you as usual and in good time.
- At least 14 days after the invoice date, we will take the full outstanding amount from the invoice. If you've already paid part of the invoice, we will only take the remaining amount.
Direct Debits are often used for:
- Trade/commercial waste invoices
- Social care invoices
- Careline / care alarm invoices
- Estate invoices
- Business workshop rent invoices
- Ground rent invoices
Struggling to pay?
It is your responsibility to pay any money you owe to Powys County Council within the stipulated time (30 days in respect of general invoices).
If you are having extreme difficulty making payments:
- With housing rents - Telephone: 01597 827304
- With general invoices - Telephone: 01597 826339