NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

Pay an invoice

If you've been sent an invoice, you can pay it here using any of the ways described below. You can pay us for other things by following other links on this page.


Not paying an invoice?  This page is only for invoices - see our 'Pay' section for other payments.


Pay Online here


You can pay by debit/credit card via our automated 24 hr payment line.  Make sure that you have your invoice and credit/debit card with you when you call. 

Phone: 03300 889 578


Direct Debit ImageDirect Debit for regular invoices

If you often receive invoices from us for the same type of thing, you can elect to have all future invoices paid by direct debit. You cannot pay any existing invoices, and you cannot pay in instalments.

Direct Debits are often used for:

  • Trade/commercial waste invoices
  • Social care invoices
  • Careline / care alarm invoices
  • Estate invoices
  • Business workshop rent invoices
  • Ground rent invoices 


Struggling to pay?

It is your responsibility to pay any money you owe to Powys County Council within the stipulated time (30 days in respect of general invoices).

If you are having extreme difficulty making payments:

  • With housing rents - Telephone: 01597 827304
  • With general invoices - Telephone: 01597 826339


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon