Children's Care Learning and Development - Level 3/5 Diploma
This diploma is available through the medium of welsh
This qualification is designed to build the knowledge and skills needed when working with children and young people from birth to 19 years of age or managing practice and leading others in children's care, learning and development in Wales.
Depending on the level, it covers a diverse range of job roles and occupational areas working in children's settings including early years and a wide range of subjects, including: leading professional practice, health and safety and risk management, safeguarding and developing professional supervision practice.
You will study a wide variety of topics including: -
- Communication with children
- Personal development
- Safeguarding children and young people
- Development of positive relationships with children and young people
- Working together
- Positive outcomes for children and young people
- Promoting learning and development in the early years
- promoting children's welfare in the early years
- Professional practice
- Support children's speech, language and communication