NOTICE: Does your business qualify for the 'Business Support for Covid Restrictions' Grant?
Grants are available of between £2500 to £10000 to support businesses, social enterprises and charities and associated supply chain businesses that have experienced / will continue to experience a material negative impact as a result of ongoing COVID-19 restrictions from the beginning of 1st May 2021 onwards.
If you feel you are eligible, and your business has:
- a turnover greater that £85,000, please apply direct to Welsh Government - https://businesswales.gov.wales/coronavirus-advice/
- a turnover of less than £85,000, then this is administered by Powys Council
You are not eligible for this grant if:
- The business generates less than 50% of your income if you are a sole trader or partnership. The business must be your main source of income.
- Your turnover has not reduced by at least 60% compared to the May / June period in 2019 or an equivalent trading period if you started after that date
- You are eligible for support from the Cultural Recovery Fund - Freelancer Support (launched on 17 May 2021).
- You have received funding for costs for the same time period from funds such as the "Be Active Wales Fund" or the "Communities Resilience Fund".