Brexit: Nationality and Citizenship

If you're a European Union citizen, you and your family will be able to apply to the European Union Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Details about how you and your family can apply are available at GOV.UK

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon