NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

Ask for road lines and markings

Ask for road lines & markingsPowys County Council has responsibility for installing road markings to regulate traffic and provide warnings to road users of hazards ahead.  The markings that may be used on the public highway are governed by government regulations.

You can report damage to road markings/cats eyes using the form on this page.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon