1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register

Disagreement Resolution

How to raise a concern with Health (Powys Teaching Health Board)

In the first instance please speak with your health practitioner.

If you are still dissatisfied you can discuss this with Powys Teaching Health Board (PtHB) Concerns Team via email: Concerns.qualityandsafety.POW@wales.nhs.uk

If you wish to raise a formal concern then please see below info:

Putting things right webpage Putting Things Right Leaflet [170KB] Easy Read Putting Things Right Leaflet [379KB] Putting Things Right Leaflet (Children's Version) [249KB]



The Special Educational Needs Tribunal for Wales (SENTW) is an independent tribunal. They deal with appeals against certain decision about a child or young person and their education. They also deal with discrimination claims of unfair treatment in schools to do with a disability.


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon