Get help with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
The Integrated Autism Service (IAS) is an all age integrated service for individuals with autism, their families/carers and professionals. Partnership working is integral to this new service involving housing and education, as well as health and social care, the third sector, service users, families and carers and a wide range of partners.
Underpinning this partnership is joint working between Powys Teaching Health Board and Powys County Council.
The IAS Powys offers:
- Diagnostic assessments for adults
- Support for adults with a diagnosis of Autism and those who care for them
- Support for children and young people with a diagnosis of Autism and those who care for them
- Support for professionals
The IAS Powys does not support/offer:
- People without a formal diagnosis
- People with a Learning Disability
- People receiving Mental Health support
- Diagnostic assessment of Autism for Under 18s
- Urgent/emergency care
- Crisis intervention