Getting involved in Housing Services
We want our tenants to get involved at all levels of decision making, this is Tenant Engagement.
Getting involved is important because:
- It gives you a real say in your housing services.
- Your views will help to influence the decisions that will affect your home and local community.
- It can be satisfying achieving things that really benefit your community.
- You meet other tenants and residents and do new and interesting activities.
- You can learn new skills.
How can I get involved?
Everyone's lives are different and so the amount of time you may want to spend will vary. Some activities require more time and commitment than others. To help you decide we have created the following levels of involvement: