NEW! Paperless billing for Council Tax and Business Rates

Read more about View full notice

Will I have a social worker?

All looked after children have a Social Worker whose job is to make sure that their needs are met.  Your Social Worker will be in regular contact with you to make sure that you are well cared for and happy.

What is my care plan?

A care plan is where all the things that are going to be done to help you are written down. Your Social Worker will write down how your education, health and religious needs will be met, how you can keep doing the hobbies and activities you enjoy and plan how you can keep in touch with family and friends. Your social worker will discuss your care plan with you and make sure that your wishes and views are included.


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon