NOTICE: Implementation - £500 payment for care workers
Read more

Get help at home with daily living

If you need help at home with daily living, the Adult Social Care Services department can help. The services provided, and who pays for them, depend on your needs and circumstances.

We can provide equipment to help you live at home. Take a look at these animations which illustrate how technology can help you live at home for longer.



Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon