GO GREEN with Paperless billing for Council Tax and Business Rates

Read more about View full notice

Apply for social housing

Housing apply icon

Powys County Council and seven Housing Associations are members of the Powys Common Housing Register partnership 'Homes in Powys'.

All social housing in Powys is offered to people through one Common Housing Register (CHR) and an easy-to-understand Common Allocations Scheme (CAS) which is used to agree the allocation of both council and housing association homes.

If you wish to join our Common Housing Register, you can submit a housing application online via our Homes In Powys page.  If you need to make any changes or update your application, you can log in here.

By completing your application online, you will have the freedom to report any changes to your circumstances, check the banding of your application or request to close your application through your own online account at any time.

If you have problems logging in, please email housing@powys.gov.uk




Feedback about a page here


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon