1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register

Apply for a housing swap

Did you know that council tenants who want to move can swap homes?  This is also called Mutual Exchange.

To enter into a mutual exchange, all repairs that are your responsibility must be completed and your rent account up to date. (There are no restrictions to the amount of time you have been living in your property before you can register)Image of a housing swap



To exchange tenancies you'll need to read the guidance notes [9KB] and complete an application form.


Make an application Ask for a Mutual Exchange




Feedback about a page here


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon