NOTICE: Powys schools update

Read more about View full notice

Amending council tenancies

You may want us to consider changing a tenancy by either adding names to a sole tenancy or removing names from a joint tenancy. We have a separate procedure and application form.

Please get in touch with your local area housing office if you need further information or help. 

Application form

  1. Download and complete the form below.
  2. Return the form to one of the area offices.

Download the Amending existing council tenancies form [141KB]




Feedback about a page here



Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon