What happens after you apply?
You are Priority 1 if you:
- live on the estate where the garage is situated and
- don't already rent a garage from us and.
- if council tenants, have a clear rent account.
You are Priority 2 if you:
- already rent a garage from us and are paid up to date on all rent accounts and/or;
- don't live on the estate where the garage is situated.
If there's a waiting list, each household is limited to two garages.
We'll call you to find out if you'd like to accept an offer of a garage. We'll then write a formal offer of tenancy, which will begin on the first Monday after the garage becomes available.
If we can't contact you by telephone, we'll send you a written informal offer asking you to respond within 14 days.
If you refuse more than two offers of tenancy on an estate/block of your choice, your application will be removed from the waiting list.