Need help with Benefits, Budgeting, Debt or Fuel Costs?
We offer free and confidential advice and support to you.
Our trained and accredited team can offer a range of money advice and support by either phone or personal appointment at home or your local Council Office or in your community to help you with:
- Help you find ways to maximise your income
- Welfare Benefits; help with applying for benefits, welfare grants, advice on your entitlements and ongoing support
- Help you manage your fuel costs and find better ways to heat your home
- Help you manage your debt situation
- Discuss your options with new debt Breathing Space which could give you valuable time to find an effective and long-term solution for dealing with your debts and help you move forward
- Help you manage your finances through budgeting better
- We work in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support and Department of Work and Pensions to provide specialist money and benefit support to cancer patients and their carers who are Powys
We also have a range of free tools to help you manage your money better too: