School Cashless System
Powys has become the first county in Wales to have all schools operating a cashless payment system for school meals and other items. Powys County Council has introduced electronic payments to offer a convenient method for parents and carers for a range of activities including meals, trips and activities.
This is an easy and convenient method of payment. The benefits include:
- Top up your child's account at a time to suit you
- View balance online
- See what your child has eaten
- No need to find cash
- Reduced queuing time in schools for pupils
The online cashless provider is ParentPay Ltd., there are two choices for topping up:
- Online at www.parentpay.com (to initially set up your child's account you will need your activation letter which your school will provide, this has your username and password)Using a paypoint card in local stores / shops. To find your nearest paypoint outlet click on: www.paypoint.com (you will need to order your card from your school)
- To log onto their website to activate your account / top up your child's account / check your balance / see what your child has eaten please click link: www.parentpay.com
For queries regarding school trips, and other payments please contact the school office.