Driver CPC Training
Who Should Attend?
Almost all professional drivers of large commercial and passenger carrying vehicles require a CPC qualification, though there are some exceptions. Drivers of vehicles or vehicles and combinations that weigh less than 3.5 tonnes do not need the qualification; also drivers of vehicles that have a maximum speed limit of 28mph are exempt.
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling / Safety in Transport
- Drivers Hours / Digital Tachographs
- Defect Reporting / Safe Use of Trailers
- Hooklift Demountable Bodies
Course Dates and Prices
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
£60 per person per training day
Refresher Period: 5 years
Powys County Council employees can book onto this course via iTrent Self Service. For all other applicants, please register your interest using our online form here