Notice: Housing rent account balances in My Account
Read more

Scaffolding / bunting licence

Scaffolding licence

If you're carrying out any building work/maintenance/erection of seasonal decorations (bunting) or removal of any part of a property which is next to the public highway (road, pavement or rear lane), the safety of all users of the highway is paramount.


Application Form
Request a license for scaffolding or bunting

Licence fees and charges

Asking for permission

There must be safe areas (at ground level) or a platform (at high level). If you need to put hoardings on the highway around the place of work or scaffolding, you will need to get permission from the council.

Once we've given permission, you must make sure that you read the conditions attached to the licence and follow them at all times.



Feedback about a page here


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon