1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register
Notice: Estyn inspection report of Powys Education Authority published
Read more

Dropped kerb (vehicle access) licence

If you need access between your home and the highway and the area between the home and the road needs to be changed to allow this, you'll need permission from the Highway Authority before work can begin.


You may also need planning permission or other consents, and you should find out about this before work starts.

Find out if you need planning permission

Application form

To apply for a dropped kerb, fill in an application form online using the link below.

Use our online form 



Feedback about a page here


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon