The evidence supporting the proposed Matters Arising Changes (MACs) is located within the LDP Examination Library
In particular, regard should be had to the Examination Documents.
These include Examination Document ED039 Action Points arising from Hearing Sessions, because the proposed MACs reflect the action points (AP) agreed by the Planning Inspector as part of the LDP hearing sessions (March - July 2017).
Supporting evidence in relation to Policy RE1 - Renewable Energy and Solar Local Search Areas (MAC123 and MAC124)
Given the high level of interest shown in relation to the renewable energy proposals contained in the LDP. Collated below in date order for ease of reference are the links to the supporting evidence held in the Examination Library.
(Council note: Please also refer to the two errata to the above published as ED039.15 appendices 1 and 4 below).
Statements and evidence provided for the Renewable Energy Hearing Sessions held on the 27th and 28th June 2017 can be viewed at:
ED079 Checking of Statutory Environmental Constraints and Solar Local Search Areas (June 2017):
(Council note - Please also refer to the revised LSA boundaries in ED039.15, appendix 5, below)
- - Including a Revised Policy RE1 - Renewable Energy
- - Errata clarifying the use of Agricultural Land Classification Grades in the REA (ED059).
- - Suggested Changes to Policy RE1 from Participants of Hearing Session 15.
- - Methodology for HS15 AP4.
- - Errata to the Building Integrated Renewables section of the REA (ED059).
- - Revised Solar Local Search Areas boundaries to ED079.