NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

Ask about adaptations

For minor adaptations such as handrails, you can contact your Housing Management and Options Officer on 01597 827464

For more major adaptations to your home or for equipment to help you live independently, please see our page about Equipment & adaptations at home.

ASSIST can provide both individuals and professionals with information, advice and assistance relating to Adult Social Care (including council adaptations). You can make contact online by using the following form:

Contact ASSIST for support here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon