Digital Powys Strategy: Information Excellence
We want to use digital tools and technologies to help us pull data together from a variety of sources and help us analyse it quickly and accurately so as to help us to make good decisions.
Digital tools that create a 'bigger picture' will ensure we put resources where they are needed most.
What we've done
We have already produced a detailed well-being assessment of the county and have set up a Wellbeing data bank of information which you can use to find out a whole array of facts and figures about the county. Why not have a look here ...
What are we going to do?
- Create performance dashboards to monitor performance
- Improve our data integrity, ensuring high quality data
- Enbed predictive analytics in our reporting systems
- Provide data that supports improved decision making
- Use information to put resources where they are most needed
- Integrate data with our partners