Local Bus Times
Services may be reduced or cancelled on public holidays and timetables can change at short notice. Always check fares and journey times before making your final travel arrangements.
Buses in Powys operate on a 'hail and ride' basis and will stop anywhere (outside towns) to pick up or set down passengers, not just at bus stops. Please take normal road safety precautions and only hail a bus where there is a safe place for it to stop.
Complaints about irregular bus services, or bus driver conduct should be reported in writing to the operator with a copy to the County Council.
We welcome suggestions for ways to improve our bus and rail services.
Bus - Traveline Cymru
- Go to a map with departure times
- Website: www.traveline.cymru
- Tel: 0800 464 0000
- To make a complaint about bus services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Train - National Rail Enquiries
- Website: www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Tel: 08457 484 950
- For complaints about rail services email email@example.com