Lead Residential Care roles
We are looking for people who care and can connect with young people. Your experience may not be in Residential Care, but you can demonstrate how you share our values when you have worked/volunteered/cared/supported and inspired young people in other ways.
Our values: Professional, Positive, Progressive, Open, Collaborative
We are looking for people to work with us to enable:
- Can you show us how you build relationships of trust, to teach connection before correction?
- Are you able to nurture boundaries with a patient and calm manner?
PROFESSIONAL specialist support
- Do you want to be part of a team that puts theory into practice? You will learn about Therapeutic care and then use your knowledge to make a difference with the input of other specialists.
- You will be able to follow agreed policies, procedures, and standards in your work and provide a safe and effective service, sensitive to the needs of children and young people.
- Are you reflective, resourceful, and open to developing yourself with your team?
- You will be honest, open, and not afraid to admit when you have made a mistake to create a culture of trust.
- Can you motivatechildren and young people, to broaden and progress their experience through inside and outside activity, new skills, and education to promote well-being and discovery of their ability?
- You will have a 'can do' attitude and keep trying new ideas until you find a way to connectand inspire, you won't give up!
- Can you work with children & young people and your team to promote the best outcomes in our home?
- Are you courageous, willing to champion quality, and raise concerns?
- You will be able to listen with dignity and respect to the children and young people we support.
If you share our values and care, we want you!