NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

Arrange to get married in Powys

Wedding rings icon

Image of wedding ringsIn England and Wales, a civil marriage or civil partnership can take place at a registry office or at a building approved for civil marriages and civil partnerships.

In order to arrange a civil marriage or civil partnership, both you and your partner will need to give Notice of Marriage/Civil Partnership to the Registrar where you live. If you are marrying in a chapel or a church other than the Church in Wales you'll also need to give Notice of Marriage to the Registrar.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon