Ask for a Mutual Exchange

You should complete this form if you wish to exchange tenancies with another Council or Housing Association tenant.

You MUST NOT move until a date has been agreed by your housing officer and gas and electric checks have been carried out and passed, failure to comply with this, may result in you being asked to return to property in which you hold a tenancy for. 

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon