NOTICE: Garden Waste update

Read more about View full notice

Premises - Change a licence

 Did you know: If you're only making make small changes to the situation described in the licence, you can apply for a minor variation.


Names and addresses


Premises licence


Consents and notices


You can also get application forms from us using the contact details on this page. Please complete the form and return it with the fee to the area licensing office.

You will be charged a fee for some of these changes.

Licence fees and charges




Feedback about a page here

Useful Pages

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon