Personal licences

Pizza - food and drink licences

Anyone who plans to sell or supply alcohol or authorise the sale or supply of alcohol must apply for a personal licence.


Application forms

Apply online using the links below.  The links take you to another government website.

Apply for a personal licence

Guidance Notes [201KB]

You must tell us about any changes

You can also get application forms from us using the contact details on this page. Please complete the form and return it with the fee to the area licensing office.

You will be charged a fee for this licence.


Following the Deregulation Act 2015 Personal Licences no longer expire. If you hold a personal licence and you change your address you must notify the authority that issued your licence as soon as reasonably practicable.

Failure to notify a change of address is an offence.

Notify us of a change of address here Change address on a Personal Licence

Request a replacement Personal Licence here Request a replacement Personal Licence

There is a fee of £10.50 for both

Please note that Powys County Council can only update or replace personal licences issued by them. If your personal licence was issued by another authority then you must contact that authority about a replacement.




Feedback about a page here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon