Toggle mobile menu visibility

A guide to Damp and Condensation

What to do next

If you are a Powys County Council tenant:

Contact the Housing Repairs Team

More information about the repairs service can be found at: Ask for a council housing repair

If you live in privately rented accommodation:

  • You should notify your landlord / agent in writing of disrepair problems you have in your home. This can be done by email, text or by letter but please keep all copies of any correspondence.
  • It is essential that you give your landlord or their agent the opportunity to fix the problem in a reasonable timeframe.

For further information please visit: Report an issue with housing conditions