1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register
Notice: Careline Phone Scammers target Powys residents
Read more

Premises licences

Image representing Premises licences

If your business sells alcohol or provides entertainment or late night food or drink, you need a premises licence.  Large one-off events may need premises licences too.

If you already have a licence and nothing has changed this year, you can pay your annual fee here

If you sell alcohol, you need at least one person to be a personal licence holder. This person must be named on the premises licence as the responsible person and is known as the Designated Premises Supervisor.

The following people can apply for a premises licence:

  • anyone who runs a business in the premises
  • a charity
  • any other permitted person

You must be 18 years old or over to apply.

Did you know: If you have a legal interest in a property, we can keep you informed about licence applications if you notify us (under section 178 of the Licensing Act).




Feedback about a page here

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon